Family holiday at the “löwen”
Want to go to the mountains with your kids? Of course you do!
Oberjoch is ideal in winter, as the ski area is just a short walk away for you and your children. And in the summer there is soooo much for kids to experience, discover and explore with us!
In our rooms, depending on size, there is room for one or two additional beds and therefore for one or two children.
The “Löwen” suite is ideal for families with its large living/sleeping area and a separate children’s room.
Several of our “Rotspitz” double rooms have an adjoining door to a single or double room, which could be of interest to families with older children, in particular. Simply ask us what options we can offer you for your family holiday.
Your children can choose their favourite meals from either our children’s menu or dine à la carte. We only recommend booking half board for older children or young adults.
Jochi’s games area
“Jochi’s games area” is directly next to our Dorfstube – a kid’s paradise with toys and many options for painting, climbing and having fun.
We have children’s high chairs and are happy to provide you with a cot.
We don’t know the meaning of boredom! You can go hiking, cycling, discover the mountains and nature and experience new adventures every day with your children. You can find a few suggestions here:
- You have free entry with your Bad Hindelang PLUS guest card
- to two adventure pools: the Wonnemar-Erlebnisbad Sonthofen (four hours entry) and the ABC Alpspitz-Bade-Center Nesselwang (three hours entry)
- to the 20° Naturbad Hindelang for swimming, relaxing and sunbathing
- to the Allgäulino indoor games centre in Wertach with climbing frames, merry-go-rounds, trampolines, electric cars, slides and beer gardens
- In winter Oberjoch is the perfect family ski area – the first lift is just one minute away from us!
- Allgäuer Indianerland: Group tour on the trail of the mountain Indians for children’s groups, families and other brave warriors
- Schmugglersteig (Smuggler’s climb): Adventure hike on the Iseler for the entire family, duration approx. three hours
- Family hiking trail from play spot to play spot
- Climbing woods
- Summer toboggan run