In the following we have put together a few things worth knowing
for your holiday with us at the „Löwen“:
- A reservation is only binding with written confirmation.
- In the event of cancellation, delayed arrival or early departure we must unfortunately charge you for the cancellation expenses. You can find further information here. We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- On the day of arrival your room will be ready for you from 3 pm. Should you plan to arrive after 6 pm, we ask that you let us know in advance.
On the day of departure we ask that you vacate your room by 11 am.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms – there is also no smoking in our restaurant rooms.
- We will be happy to take your wishes into account regarding room category. However, the reservation of a certain room or certain room number is not always possible.
- For half board, if you do not wish to dine with us for your evening meal, a discount of 18.00 euros is applied (does not apply when booking at a flat rate or via a tour operator).
- We have been awarded the ECARF quality seal for allergy-free products and services. All of our rooms are equipped for people with allergies: uncarpeted or with a special carpet, corresponding mattresses and beds. Should you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- We hope you can understand that we do not allow pets. This is due to our ECARF certification and the equipping of the rooms for people with allergies.
- Payment: You can pay your bill in cash, with an EC card or credit card.
- Our Löwen thermal bath with a sauna and steam bath is generally open daily from 4 pm to 7 pm. In order to save on energy costs, we only open the thermal bath upon request in advance in the off-season and in summer due to minimal use.
You can use the infrared cabin at any time; this is not restricted by the opening times of the thermal bath.
- Your holiday destination of Oberjoch has level one air quality: free of dust mites, extremely low in pollen and with the lowest levels of fine dust and emission values.